This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
529.88€ * 599.00€ * (11.54% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A79529
- EAN: 4250229625331
Torro RC Landing Craft LCM 3 Normandy 1944 Omaha Beach 1149900001 4250229625331 1149900001... more
Product information "RC Landing Craft LCM 3 Normandy 1944 Omaha Beach 1149900001"
Torro RC Landing Craft LCM 3 Normandy 1944 Omaha Beach 11499000014250229625331
- With this true-to-scale, historical landing craft you can set sail immediately. Exact look in high class quality. Command bridge, anti-aircraft guns, cannon etc. Shipping can begin. This professional model for the ambitious ship model builder makes you a real hobby captain!
A key event of World War II, June 6, 1944, Allied troops land in Normandy. This day went down in history as D-Day. The goal was to push back the German occupiers from northern France. After the successful landing of the Allies, the second front against Hitler's Germany demanded by Stalin was created and the downfall of the National Socialists was effectively sealed.
At the time of the landing in Normandy (Operation Neptune June 1944 / Omaha Beach), the concept of a landing craft invasion had already been extensively tested (eg, Operation Jubilee on August 19, 1942) and perfected and a large number of specialized ships were available available. The most common type of medium-sized landing craft is the (LCM), which was also present in the Bundeswehr in the army and navy. LCM can be carried by larger DropShips as deckload or in the Welldeck. The LCM 3 had a carrying capacity of up to 54 t and was able to carry a larger vehicle such as a Sherman M4 battle tank. Similarly, the transport of 60 soldiers and 27,000 kg of cargo in the open hold is possible. Therefore, only a maximum speed of 8 knots in the loaded state was possible. For loading and unloading, the LCM 3 has a bow ramp.
Secure this iconic model of the legendary LCM 3 DropShip as a functional model in the high-quality Torro Premium Edition.
- DropShip "LCM 3" 1:16
- Drive with two 390er engines
- proportional rudder drive (servo)
- Opening / closing the loading ramp via the remote control (servo drive)
- GRP hull
- loadable up to 8kg (max model width 180mm)
- Forward, Backward, Right, Left
- Radio remote control 2.4 GHz, 6 channel (S-FHSS)
- Waterproof travel controller 50 A
- Dimensions: approx. 960x260x270mm
- German / English user manual
- Technical Data
- Product weight: 11,00 Kg
- Delivery content
- LC3 landing craft
- 2.4GHZ remote control
- Detailed instructions
Order now online Torro RC Landing Craft LCM 3 Normandy 1944 Omaha Beach 1149900001 at Trade4me with convenient prices and a fast delivery
Related links to "RC Landing Craft LCM 3 Normandy 1944 Omaha Beach 1149900001"