28.99€ * 52.99€ * (45.29% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: A39933
- EAN: 4251022143305
OneHobby CC3D multicopter flight control boxed version MR62097 4251022143305 MR62097... more
Product information "OneHobby CC3D multicopter flight control boxed version MR62097"
OneHobby CC3D multicopter flight control boxed version MR620974251022143305
- This exceptional flight controller, developed by the OpenPilot community, is currently one of the best flightcontrolers for multicopter,
especially for the currently very popular FPV racer. This CC3D was produced in close cooperation with OpenPilot and is manufactured with the best
components and easy to use and / or configure. The CC3D provides a crisp feel when flying multicopters, e.g. Tricopter, quads, hexas, octopoises
and even plane planes. The free Ground Control Software ("GCS") offers a simple way to program the CC3D board via a USB port (mini USB cable, not included).
- Fully assembled and quality tested CC3D (no soldering required)
- Boxed version in sturdy plastic box
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Technical Data
- An OpenPilot RC RX connection cable
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontrollers run on 90MIPs with 128KB flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMS gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMS accelerometers
- Small 36mm x 36mm 4-layer circuit board for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Direct high-speed USB support no drivers required, a real plug and play device.
- Spectrum satellite receiver support
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- Innovative Flexi-Port technology for superior port flexibility
- Openpilot software can be downloaded free of charge
- Delivery content
OpenPilot CC3D Flightcontrol with cable set
Order now online OneHobby CC3D multicopter flight control boxed version MR62097 at Trade4me with convenient prices and a fast delivery
Related links to "OneHobby CC3D multicopter flight control boxed version MR62097"