Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A31823
- EAN: 4251022130442
LC-Racing Mini Brushless Rally 1:14 RTR EMB-WRCH4251022130442
- LC Racing another power car EMB-WRC, is 1/14-scale size and 4WD drivtrain with powerful
and flexible system for your fun and competition crashday, for rally fans
- LC Racing design treaded tires
- LC Racing design slipper pad with adjustable gear cover
- Aluminum-threaded, oil-filled, coil-over, 6061-T6 ajustable shocks
- 2.5mm 6061-T6 aluminum shock towers
- Front and rear metal gear differentials
- Brushless Batan ESC
- 2838 brushless motor
- 4WD shaft drivetrain
- Adjustable mini servo with saver
- Steel hinge-pins with rounded front bumper
- Batan receiver with 2.4GHz technology
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery with 3.5mm gilded round connectors
- 2.5mm anodized aluminum rear and front kick-up chassis with dirt guards
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Technical Data
- Scale: 1/14 EP Rally
- Length: 360mm
- Width: 210mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Weight: 1.08kg(battery included)
- Tire Type: LCRacingBuggy
- Chassis: 2.0mm anodized aluminum
- Motor or Engine: 4500Kv 2838 brushless motor
- Gear ratio:8.23
- Speed Control: Brushless
- Radio: 2.4GHz Technology
- Batteries: 7.2V NiMH with 3.5mm gilded round connector, Charger included
- Shock Type: Aluminum-threaded, oil-filled, coil-over, 6061-T6 ajustable
- Ball Bearings:Complete
- Delivery content
- 1x 1:14 RC Car
- 1x 2CH 2.4Hz Transmitter
- 1x Battery Charger (100-240V)
- 1x 7.2v 1100mAh Ni-MH battery
- 1x Instruction Manual
- equipment required (not included)
- 4x AA Batteries for transmitter
Please click the picture
Order now online LC-Racing Mini Brushless Rally 1:14 RTR EMB-WRCH at Trade4me with convenient prices and a fast delivery
|Set:||Ready to Run|
|Vehicle Type:||On Road, Off Road, Rally|
|Drive Type:||4 Wheel Drive|
Wirklich flottes Rally RC Auto, 2s finde ich völlig ausreichend. Macht Lust auf ein weiteres Modell in 1:14 :-) Shop Mitarbeiter nett und hilfsbereit und vor allem erreichbar.
Good car, fast and efficient webshop
The mechanical quality of this car seems very good, the build quality was impressive.
The performance is good, even with the stock battery.
The body shell as delivered was fragile and fractured very quickly. I have trouble finding other rally/road style body shells than the LC-racing one for the 225 mm wheelbase, so if you want to customise your car, this is a concern. There seems to be more choice for the shorter buggy wheelbase.
The rally body also turns out to have less ground clearance than I expected, and is only really good for on-road use. A lot of dust and debris finds it way up under the shell if used on loose surfaces. I would only recommend this car for use on hard surfaces.
I am going to re-configure the car to a short course truck for more all round / off-road performance. Would probably recommend to get one of the off-road versions for general use.
Overall, I am very happy with the car, and I am sure it will be excellent when I turn it into an SC truck. I would recommend the LC-Racing brand, definitely.