This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
519.00€ * 569.00€ * (8.79% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A78126
- EAN: 4944258009230
HPI Trophy Buggy Flux H107016 4944258009230 107016 The brushless-powered... more
Product information "HPI Trophy Buggy Flux H107016"
HPI Trophy Buggy Flux H1070164944258009230
- The brushless-powered RTR Trophy Buggy FLUX from HPI is the go-to kit for all-out fun and excitement combined with mind-bending top speeds! The Trophy Buggy has been a hugely popular 1/8th buggy, and not only is it fitted with the demonically fast Scream brushless motor and the 4S-capable FLUX Rage speed controller, it's also super-tough, extra-adjustable and ready for action no matter where you take it!
The Trophy Buggy FLUX is the perfect car to jump into e-buggy racing or just bashing around with friends - it's durable, versatile and massively quick! Tune it for the track to set fast lap times or just take it to the skate park for big-air fun! For bashing fun and big-air stunts, it has a durable aluminum chassis, braces and shock towers, and for race track performance and tuning the Trophy is equipped with a powerful 1965KV HPI FLUX motor, oil-filled shocks, turnbuckles and plenty of tuning adjustment possibilities.
In addition to being race-bred and ready for track action, the Trophy Buggy FLUX looks great, too. The sleek aerodynamic racing bodyshell features a bright racing design, and the HB Proto racing tires are wrapped around cool black chrome Edge 7-spoke wheels. The rear wing isn't just for looks, either - it gives the Trophy loads of downforce and control in the air. To top everything off, the shock caps, wheel nuts and chassis features are anodized a bright HPI orange!
The Trophy Buggy FLUX is fully assembled right out of the box and fitted with a no-hassle HPI 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Buggy FLUX is ready for you to drop in two 2S LiPo batteries for 14.4 volts of ground-crushing fun! Go brushless with the Trophy Buggy FLUX!
- 4mm 6061 aluminum chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Low-profile aluminum radio tray securely mounts servos
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Enclosed radio box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Low center of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design. The zero kingpin 'inverse angle block' design is a definite winner, and out on the track it will give you the confidence you desire as you go head to head against the club pros!
- Thick 6061 aluminum shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strong yet flexible to tackle give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminum steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll center
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
- Technical Data
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 305mm
- Height: 179mm
- Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
- Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres): 260mm
- Tires: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
- Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
- Delivery content
- 1/8th Scale 4WD Electric Rallycross Buggy
- FLUX Scream Brushless Motor
- FLUX Rage Speed Controller
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Painted Body
- 4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
- equipment required (not included)
- 2x 2S Hardcase Accus
- Charger for LiPo
Order now online HPI Trophy Buggy Flux H107016 at Trade4me with convenient prices and a fast delivery
|Set:||Almost Ready to Run|
|Vehicle Type:||Off Road, Buggy|
|Drive Type:||4 Wheel Drive|
Related links to "HPI Trophy Buggy Flux H107016"